Client/Server Technical detail
Monday, 23 August 2010 11:31
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 February 2012 15:50
There are plenty of applications interacting remotely with servers on any infrastructure.
These applications, designed to increase the workforce productivity are exposed to the vulnerabilities that plague today’s Internet.
Undoubtedly, this undermines the possibilities to expand the scope of applications, such as CRM or ERP, to provide infrastructure’s access to business partners and suppliers without worrying about information leaks and ID Theft.
- Isolates the operating system to avoid malware attacks
- Controls the application delivery in a mono-app or multi-app mode
- Transforms a traditional PC into a hin-Client-like PC by restricting any services other than the authorized applications
- Identifies the hardware of the PC or hardware plugged to it, and use it as a second authentication factor
- Includes an OTP software token to the authentication process by using a Java J2ME app running on a mobile phone or SMS Service
- Integrates with third party authentication solutions
Let Us Demonstrate